T4T Forums - Tuckerman Ravine NH

T4T Forums - Tuckerman Ravine NH (http://timefortuckerman.com/forums/index.php)
-   T4T Events and Roll Calls (http://timefortuckerman.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   MRG Telefest? (http://timefortuckerman.com/forums/showthread.php?t=14763)

172Recon 02-12-2012 07:31 PM

MRG Telefest?
 
Anyone going on 10-11 March? Just want to know a cheap place to crash Sat. night.

Telemark 02-13-2012 10:28 AM

At bunch of us from T4T will be there, I'll let others chime in. Monica and I will be staying at a B&B nearby, might as well get some luxury if the skiing is going to suck (which it won't, I'm sure lots of snow in the next month!)

172Recon 02-13-2012 07:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Telemark (Post 155344)
At bunch of us from T4T will be there, I'll let others chime in. Monica and I will be staying at a B&B nearby, might as well get some luxury if the skiing is going to suck (which it won't, I'm sure lots of snow in the next month!)

I may splurge as well since my tickets cost me $0.00.

RCL1 02-13-2012 09:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Telemark (Post 155344)
I'm sure lots of snow in the next month!

I hope you're not just saying that.

Telemark 02-14-2012 10:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RCL1 (Post 155366)
I hope you're not just saying that.

Well, I'm headed out of town on Sunday so that ensures snow here, right?

172Recon 02-14-2012 05:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Telemark (Post 155375)
Well, I'm headed out of town on Sunday so that ensures snow here, right?

There may be some truth to that. Especially since you posted a reply two days in a row exactly 24 hours apart...to the minute. That's gotta be worth something. Not sure what, but weird nonetheless.

Telemark 02-15-2012 02:53 PM

Of course it's puking snow in Crested Butte where I'm headed. :cool:

jdw 03-03-2012 07:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 172Recon (Post 155337)
Anyone going on 10-11 March? Just want to know a cheap place to crash Sat. night.

Bump.

Mrs. jdw and I will both be up for Saturday. Looking forward to seeing everyone.

Recon - the absolute cheapest place is a tent off the upper parking lot... :)

172Recon 03-03-2012 09:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jdw (Post 155938)
Bump.

Mrs. jdw and I will both be up for Saturday. Looking forward to seeing everyone.

Recon - the absolute cheapest place is a tent off the upper parking lot... :)

That is true. But I kicked it up a notch and got a bed at the Hostel Tevere. Gonna be a good time!

Rider.Steve 03-04-2012 10:23 AM

Seeker and I will be there on Saturday, Sunday if it is good. Excited to try out new planks at the fest.

RR 03-04-2012 10:57 AM

We have arranged lodging and will be there!

Based on the skinny skis foray, I will bring the tele gear and see how it goes....


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:20 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.