T4T Forums - Tuckerman Ravine NH  

Go Back   T4T Forums - Tuckerman Ravine NH > Lunch Rocks > T4T Events and Roll Calls

Old 02-12-2012, 07:31 PM
Headwall Master

172Recon is a glorious beacon of light172Recon is a glorious beacon of light172Recon is a glorious beacon of light172Recon is a glorious beacon of light172Recon is a glorious beacon of light172Recon is a glorious beacon of light
MRG Telefest?

Anyone going on 10-11 March? Just want to know a cheap place to crash Sat. night.
Old 02-13-2012, 10:28 AM
Toni Matt Club

Telemark has a brilliant futureTelemark has a brilliant futureTelemark has a brilliant futureTelemark has a brilliant futureTelemark has a brilliant futureTelemark has a brilliant futureTelemark has a brilliant futureTelemark has a brilliant futureTelemark has a brilliant futureTelemark has a brilliant futureTelemark has a brilliant future
At bunch of us from T4T will be there, I'll let others chime in. Monica and I will be staying at a B&B nearby, might as well get some luxury if the skiing is going to suck (which it won't, I'm sure lots of snow in the next month!)
Old 02-13-2012, 07:49 PM
Headwall Master

172Recon is a glorious beacon of light172Recon is a glorious beacon of light172Recon is a glorious beacon of light172Recon is a glorious beacon of light172Recon is a glorious beacon of light172Recon is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Telemark View Post
At bunch of us from T4T will be there, I'll let others chime in. Monica and I will be staying at a B&B nearby, might as well get some luxury if the skiing is going to suck (which it won't, I'm sure lots of snow in the next month!)
I may splurge as well since my tickets cost me $0.00.
Old 02-13-2012, 09:17 PM
Headwall Master

RCL1 is a splendid one to beholdRCL1 is a splendid one to beholdRCL1 is a splendid one to beholdRCL1 is a splendid one to beholdRCL1 is a splendid one to beholdRCL1 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
I'm sure lots of snow in the next month!
I hope you're not just saying that.
Old 02-14-2012, 10:28 AM
Toni Matt Club

Telemark has a brilliant futureTelemark has a brilliant futureTelemark has a brilliant futureTelemark has a brilliant futureTelemark has a brilliant futureTelemark has a brilliant futureTelemark has a brilliant futureTelemark has a brilliant futureTelemark has a brilliant futureTelemark has a brilliant futureTelemark has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by RCL1 View Post
I hope you're not just saying that.
Well, I'm headed out of town on Sunday so that ensures snow here, right?
Old 02-14-2012, 05:13 PM
Headwall Master

Quote:
Well, I'm headed out of town on Sunday so that ensures snow here, right?
There may be some truth to that. Especially since you posted a reply two days in a row exactly 24 hours apart...to the minute. That's gotta be worth something. Not sure what, but weird nonetheless.
Old 02-15-2012, 02:53 PM
Toni Matt Club

Of course it's puking snow in Crested Butte where I'm headed.
Old 03-03-2012, 07:37 AM
Toni Matt Club *

jdw has a reputation beyond reputejdw has a reputation beyond reputejdw has a reputation beyond reputejdw has a reputation beyond reputejdw has a reputation beyond reputejdw has a reputation beyond reputejdw has a reputation beyond reputejdw has a reputation beyond reputejdw has a reputation beyond reputejdw has a reputation beyond reputejdw has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by 172Recon View Post
Anyone going on 10-11 March? Just want to know a cheap place to crash Sat. night.
Bump.

Mrs. jdw and I will both be up for Saturday. Looking forward to seeing everyone.

Recon - the absolute cheapest place is a tent off the upper parking lot...
Old 03-03-2012, 09:29 AM
Headwall Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdw View Post
Bump.

Mrs. jdw and I will both be up for Saturday. Looking forward to seeing everyone.

Recon - the absolute cheapest place is a tent off the upper parking lot...
That is true. But I kicked it up a notch and got a bed at the Hostel Tevere. Gonna be a good time!
Old 03-04-2012, 10:23 AM
Toni Matt Club *

Rider.Steve has a reputation beyond reputeRider.Steve has a reputation beyond reputeRider.Steve has a reputation beyond reputeRider.Steve has a reputation beyond reputeRider.Steve has a reputation beyond reputeRider.Steve has a reputation beyond reputeRider.Steve has a reputation beyond reputeRider.Steve has a reputation beyond reputeRider.Steve has a reputation beyond reputeRider.Steve has a reputation beyond reputeRider.Steve has a reputation beyond repute
Seeker and I will be there on Saturday, Sunday if it is good. Excited to try out new planks at the fest.
Old 03-04-2012, 10:57 AM
Toni Matt Club **

Location: following Diogenes, but the ba$tard threw away the lamp so I'm just stumbling along in the dark!
RR has a reputation beyond reputeRR has a reputation beyond reputeRR has a reputation beyond reputeRR has a reputation beyond reputeRR has a reputation beyond reputeRR has a reputation beyond reputeRR has a reputation beyond reputeRR has a reputation beyond reputeRR has a reputation beyond reputeRR has a reputation beyond reputeRR has a reputation beyond repute
We have arranged lodging and will be there!

Based on the skinny skis foray, I will bring the tele gear and see how it goes....