T4T Forums - Tuckerman Ravine NH  

Go Back   T4T Forums - Tuckerman Ravine NH > Lunch Rocks > Recent Photos & Reports

Old 04-01-2012, 02:07 PM
Pinkham Notch Visitor

jjmcvay is on a distinguished road
Tux 3-31-12 Shredding the Chute

Check out the best run from yesterday:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KV-K6BNo3L8

Ice and boiler plate everywhere, it was a harrowing climb.
Old 04-01-2012, 02:25 PM
Toni Matt Club *

icelanticskier has a reputation beyond reputeicelanticskier has a reputation beyond reputeicelanticskier has a reputation beyond reputeicelanticskier has a reputation beyond reputeicelanticskier has a reputation beyond reputeicelanticskier has a reputation beyond reputeicelanticskier has a reputation beyond reputeicelanticskier has a reputation beyond reputeicelanticskier has a reputation beyond reputeicelanticskier has a reputation beyond reputeicelanticskier has a reputation beyond repute
yikes!

now i know why some people wear helmets, or should. skiing it just like the resort! yowza. lucky.

rog
Old 04-01-2012, 03:05 PM
Toni Matt Club **

Location: following Diogenes, but the ba$tard threw away the lamp so I'm just stumbling along in the dark!
RR has a reputation beyond reputeRR has a reputation beyond reputeRR has a reputation beyond reputeRR has a reputation beyond reputeRR has a reputation beyond reputeRR has a reputation beyond reputeRR has a reputation beyond reputeRR has a reputation beyond reputeRR has a reputation beyond reputeRR has a reputation beyond reputeRR has a reputation beyond repute
A bit bumpy just at The Hourglass and after it, but it sure looked like nice conditions for power turns above it. I'd say talent was used right close to max with just enough to spare, as Roger rightly says, to take advantage of a bit of luck.

Brave and spectacular...

Sigh! Oh, to be a hale and hearty youth again......
Old 04-01-2012, 08:32 PM
The Lip Master

Becca M is a glorious beacon of lightBecca M is a glorious beacon of lightBecca M is a glorious beacon of lightBecca M is a glorious beacon of lightBecca M is a glorious beacon of lightBecca M is a glorious beacon of light
that landing looked *painful*!!! OUCH!!! Nice job!!!
Old 04-01-2012, 10:27 PM
Headwall Master

TheCrazyGreek is just really niceTheCrazyGreek is just really niceTheCrazyGreek is just really niceTheCrazyGreek is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to TheCrazyGreek
jeremy sorry i didnt make it bro was celebrating the big 30 in boston. Next year for sure though like i said in the email i was there 3 weeks ago and had a blast. Nice video
Old 04-01-2012, 11:45 PM
Left Gully Master

andyzee is just really niceandyzee is just really niceandyzee is just really niceandyzee is just really nice
Very nice!
Old 04-02-2012, 09:33 AM
Headwall Master

petebanta is just really nicepetebanta is just really nicepetebanta is just really nicepetebanta is just really nicepetebanta is just really nice
Send a message via Skype™ to petebanta
FYI - You can embed the video by using the YouTube button and entering only the part after /watch?v= part between the [YOUTUBE] -tags...

Didn't think we'd see any more Roosts this winter... Nice job!
Old 04-02-2012, 06:27 PM
Hillmans Highway Master

DSM is just really niceDSM is just really niceDSM is just really niceDSM is just really niceDSM is just really nice
Yee haw

One of the best vids I have seen in T4T in a while. I wonder what this guy was thinking with the semi-spread eagle/snowplow before exiting the chute - besides oh