T4T Forums - Tuckerman Ravine NH  

Go Back   T4T Forums - Tuckerman Ravine NH > Lunch Rocks > General Discussion - TUX

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 6 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 03-03-2012, 08:54 AM
Toni Matt Club *

jumpturn has a reputation beyond reputejumpturn has a reputation beyond reputejumpturn has a reputation beyond reputejumpturn has a reputation beyond reputejumpturn has a reputation beyond reputejumpturn has a reputation beyond reputejumpturn has a reputation beyond reputejumpturn has a reputation beyond reputejumpturn has a reputation beyond reputejumpturn has a reputation beyond reputejumpturn has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Snow Conditions Friday

Old 03-03-2012, 09:18 AM
Headwall Master

benwhiteskis is just really nicebenwhiteskis is just really nicebenwhiteskis is just really nicebenwhiteskis is just really nicebenwhiteskis is just really nice
Utah just got dumped on too, and nobody here skis tight trees, it's awesome!

Life is a carnival, believe it or not
Life is a carnival, take another look
Old 03-05-2012, 06:07 PM
Toni Matt Club *

jumpturn has a reputation beyond reputejumpturn has a reputation beyond reputejumpturn has a reputation beyond reputejumpturn has a reputation beyond reputejumpturn has a reputation beyond reputejumpturn has a reputation beyond reputejumpturn has a reputation beyond reputejumpturn has a reputation beyond reputejumpturn has a reputation beyond reputejumpturn has a reputation beyond reputejumpturn has a reputation beyond repute
Cool Pow frenzy

Nice locals pow day at cannon today. 7-12" upslope surprise.

Piste pow maching on the kuros...

3 sweet untracked mogul runs.

Pretty thoroughly tracked out by the end of the day.

Only saw 1 chest mounted nopro....must have all gone back to work.

rocker skis turned up late.

6z, 6t2b, skin

Last edited by jumpturn; 03-05-2012 at 07:12 PM.
Old 04-28-2012, 07:24 AM
Toni Matt Club

natron is a splendid one to beholdnatron is a splendid one to beholdnatron is a splendid one to beholdnatron is a splendid one to beholdnatron is a splendid one to beholdnatron is a splendid one to beholdnatron is a splendid one to behold
5.3" in last 30hrs. and still lightly snowing!

a little refresher, cold temps and high winds may help hide most of this but we will take it and like it, May daze around ze korna!
Old 04-29-2012, 09:48 PM
Little Headwall Master

Mahk is a name known to allMahk is a name known to allMahk is a name known to allMahk is a name known to allMahk is a name known to allMahk is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by natron View Post
a little refresher, cold temps and high winds may help hide most of this but we will take it and like it, May daze around ze korna!
We're darn near the monthly average for snow (40" and some change compared to the average of 42" and some change) thanks to some "good weather" the last few days .............in fact, this April has been the snowiest month of the season - look it up if ya' don't believe me!

We also at least tied the record low for the day last set in 1947 at 8F .

Left Gully has good coverage all the way to the top as does the Chute so they're looking good for the next softening up .

TUCKS LIVES!

My Dynafits are Powered by Ale
Old 12-16-2012, 04:53 PM
Toni Matt Club

yuckster is a splendid one to beholdyuckster is a splendid one to beholdyuckster is a splendid one to beholdyuckster is a splendid one to beholdyuckster is a splendid one to beholdyuckster is a splendid one to beholdyuckster is a splendid one to behold
You're welcome.

I figure I've given y'all the best Christmas present you could possibly hope for: guaranteed best snow of the season for the next 4-6 weeks.

How, you ask?

Pulled a chest muscle on my first run of the season.

Get out there and enjoy!
Old 12-16-2012, 10:08 PM
Lunch Rock Dude

TDhMike is an unknown quantity at this point
4-6 weeks for a chest muscle? You're kidding right?
Old 12-16-2012, 10:51 PM
Toni Matt Club

yuckster is a splendid one to beholdyuckster is a splendid one to beholdyuckster is a splendid one to beholdyuckster is a splendid one to beholdyuckster is a splendid one to beholdyuckster is a splendid one to beholdyuckster is a splendid one to behold
I honestly don't know? How long do these things take? I've generally heard 4-6 weeks for muscle pulls. I rarely pull them, and I've never had one this bad before. I was in such a state of shock that I went light-headed and had to lie down at patrol for a while.

Mustafa is in a lot of pain...

Old 12-16-2012, 11:39 PM
Toni Matt Club *

Seeker has a brilliant futureSeeker has a brilliant futureSeeker has a brilliant futureSeeker has a brilliant futureSeeker has a brilliant futureSeeker has a brilliant futureSeeker has a brilliant futureSeeker has a brilliant futureSeeker has a brilliant futureSeeker has a brilliant futureSeeker has a brilliant future
Sorry, but why did you bump this thread instead of creating a new one??
Truth is not beauty
Beauty is not love
Love is not music
Music is THE BEST."
Old 12-17-2012, 09:08 AM
Lunch Rock Dude

TDhMike is an unknown quantity at this point
Haha poor Mr. Bigglesworth. Just RICE the hell out of the muscle and you will be good to go in a couple weeks. Oh yes and self medicate as well. Very important.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seeker View Post
Because 48 page long TGR-style threads are cool, right? Right??
Old 12-17-2012, 09:51 AM
Toni Matt Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seeker View Post
This thread must never die! Now think snow!
Old 12-17-2012, 05:04 PM
Toni Matt Club

Cat in January has a spectacular aura aboutCat in January has a spectacular aura aboutCat in January has a spectacular aura about
Think the rock could see 20" by Saturday?

I would be very psyched to go touring this weekend. I think 20" total for the week is a real possibility. The question is how much wetness mixes in.
Old 12-17-2012, 07:14 PM
Toni Matt Club *

icelanticskier has a reputation beyond reputeicelanticskier has a reputation beyond reputeicelanticskier has a reputation beyond reputeicelanticskier has a reputation beyond reputeicelanticskier has a reputation beyond reputeicelanticskier has a reputation beyond reputeicelanticskier has a reputation beyond reputeicelanticskier has a reputation beyond reputeicelanticskier has a reputation beyond reputeicelanticskier has a reputation beyond reputeicelanticskier has a reputation beyond repute
some wetness added in to that 20" would be good, like let it snow 20" then pour hot rain for a bit, then go into a deep freeze. we need a base.

that said, sunday river was delightful today wih 10-12" of new. soft and quiet everywhere.

rog
Old 12-17-2012, 08:35 PM
Toni Matt Club **

Location: following Diogenes, but the ba$tard threw away the lamp so I'm just stumbling along in the dark!
RR has a reputation beyond reputeRR has a reputation beyond reputeRR has a reputation beyond reputeRR has a reputation beyond reputeRR has a reputation beyond reputeRR has a reputation beyond reputeRR has a reputation beyond reputeRR has a reputation beyond reputeRR has a reputation beyond reputeRR has a reputation beyond reputeRR has a reputation beyond repute
Yup! Likely to get some of it too.
Old 12-18-2012, 10:40 AM
Little Headwall Master

PhishDaly is on a distinguished road
http://forecast.weather.gov/MapClick...26968383789062

3500 feet around the pinkham notch area, some low angle stuff could get filling in?