T4T Forums - Tuckerman Ravine NH  

Go Back   T4T Forums - Tuckerman Ravine NH > Lunch Rocks > Recent Photos & Reports

Old 02-16-2012, 10:56 AM
Toni Matt Club *

surf88 has a reputation beyond reputesurf88 has a reputation beyond reputesurf88 has a reputation beyond reputesurf88 has a reputation beyond reputesurf88 has a reputation beyond reputesurf88 has a reputation beyond reputesurf88 has a reputation beyond reputesurf88 has a reputation beyond reputesurf88 has a reputation beyond reputesurf88 has a reputation beyond reputesurf88 has a reputation beyond repute
Pabst Quick Fix

There is this homeless guy that always comes by and picks the half spent cigarettes out of the butt can in front of my favorite pub I hang out at. I always think to myself: "Man! That’s pretty desperate” When I see him outside. Well I kind of felt like I was that desperate to earn some turns yesterday. With no natural snow on the local hills I put my alpine touring skis on and skinned up the detestable man made snow on the groomer to the top of Pats Peak after work. "Man! I must be pretty desperate"
I made a little V-Log of me getting my quick fix.
http://youtu.be/3j8nojy8LPA

My Tracks:

Last edited by surf88; 02-16-2012 at 12:25 PM.
Old 02-16-2012, 12:57 PM
Toni Matt Club *

stoneman has much to be proud ofstoneman has much to be proud ofstoneman has much to be proud ofstoneman has much to be proud ofstoneman has much to be proud ofstoneman has much to be proud ofstoneman has much to be proud ofstoneman has much to be proud of
Did i hear that correctly, "apple juice" ?
sad times.
Hopefully some new secret code.
Old 02-16-2012, 01:19 PM
Toni Matt Club *

surf88 has a reputation beyond reputesurf88 has a reputation beyond reputesurf88 has a reputation beyond reputesurf88 has a reputation beyond reputesurf88 has a reputation beyond reputesurf88 has a reputation beyond reputesurf88 has a reputation beyond reputesurf88 has a reputation beyond reputesurf88 has a reputation beyond reputesurf88 has a reputation beyond reputesurf88 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by stoneman View Post
Did i hear that correctly, "apple juice" ?
sad times.
Hopefully some new secret code.
Harpoon Hard Cider. 100% apples.
Old 02-16-2012, 02:46 PM
Toni Matt Club *

stoneman has much to be proud ofstoneman has much to be proud ofstoneman has much to be proud ofstoneman has much to be proud ofstoneman has much to be proud ofstoneman has much to be proud ofstoneman has much to be proud ofstoneman has much to be proud of
The season isn't entirely lost!
Old 02-16-2012, 03:43 PM
Toni Matt Club **

P-HUG has a brilliant futureP-HUG has a brilliant futureP-HUG has a brilliant futureP-HUG has a brilliant futureP-HUG has a brilliant futureP-HUG has a brilliant futureP-HUG has a brilliant futureP-HUG has a brilliant futureP-HUG has a brilliant futureP-HUG has a brilliant futureP-HUG has a brilliant future
V. nice, just got back from there. Nice, quiet morning with the kiddo's.
The trails are honestly in fine shape, everything was soft and edgeable today.
48 degrees up top and 42 at the base....mmmm....love the inversion.

This season has been a fantastic year to teach our kids to ski there. Warm temps, well groomed trails, and no BC to speak of so I dont feel like I'm missing the gnar!

Viva la Pabst

We should do a mini T4T gahtering up there some night.
Old 02-16-2012, 08:07 PM
Headwall Master

JAS71 has much to be proud ofJAS71 has much to be proud ofJAS71 has much to be proud ofJAS71 has much to be proud ofJAS71 has much to be proud ofJAS71 has much to be proud ofJAS71 has much to be proud ofJAS71 has much to be proud of
Bratty kids at Pats?!? I've never seen that before!

The snow there is remarkably good considering there's about half an inch left in my yard.

Quote:
Originally Posted by P-HUG View Post
Count me in!
Old 02-16-2012, 08:37 PM
Toni Matt Club *

Quote:
Originally Posted by P-HUG View Post
Viva la Pabst

Heck Yeah.
M@?
Old 02-17-2012, 11:47 AM
Toni Matt Club **

M@ has a reputation beyond reputeM@ has a reputation beyond reputeM@ has a reputation beyond reputeM@ has a reputation beyond reputeM@ has a reputation beyond reputeM@ has a reputation beyond reputeM@ has a reputation beyond reputeM@ has a reputation beyond reputeM@ has a reputation beyond reputeM@ has a reputation beyond reputeM@ has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to M@ Send a message via Yahoo to M@
Quote:
Originally Posted by surf88 View Post
Heck Yeah.
M@?
Let me know when! I love that place.

M@