T4T Forums - Tuckerman Ravine NH  

Go Back   T4T Forums - Tuckerman Ravine NH > Lunch Rocks > Recent Photos & Reports

Old 01-09-2005, 04:09 PM
Lunch Rock Dude

Toddski has a spectacular aura aboutToddski has a spectacular aura aboutToddski has a spectacular aura about
Splitting up with Aggie.

Well the Snow Gods were favorable to us down here in York Maine. Saturday into the night it snowed. 7 inches of the White fluffy stuff blanketed the previous 2 inch crust, 3 inch powder from Thursday. Woke up early...hungry, I was going to eat this 3 layer Agamenticus pie for breakfast! What a fitting day too for the maiden voyage of my homemade split board….I call her Liberty. She is pretty. After some coffee, I started in the base parking lot and skinned up the Ring Trail to Blueberry Bluff and reached the Summit in no time.

Weather was perfect, snow was perfect and I was dazed with how well those fat skis motored uphill! Chug, chug chug. Saw three other boarders at the top who hiked up the road…..barf. They said the conditions were bony on the ski trails and went back down the way I came. Luckily they didn’t get into my stashes, and I had some great fresh (rock less) tracks down one of the old ski runs. The split behaved like my solid board, felt great, turned great.

Transition time from Ski mode to having the board strapped on and ready to ride was eight minutes, but I know with some more practice it will get quicker. Skinned and scouted back up a different trail, and did one more run down.

Back up over the Summit of Aggie and boarded down back to the car though the open trees. What a great Day! …and Liberty, my new girlfriend is Awesome!

Toddski Out

Last edited by Toddski; 01-09-2005 at 04:38 PM.
Old 01-09-2005, 07:53 PM
Toni Matt Club **

Justin has much to be proud ofJustin has much to be proud ofJustin has much to be proud ofJustin has much to be proud ofJustin has much to be proud ofJustin has much to be proud ofJustin has much to be proud ofJustin has much to be proud ofJustin has much to be proud ofJustin has much to be proud of
Rock on! Great trip report. It finally time to get out in BC here in southern Maine. Bradbury Mt. is my next short trip.
Old 01-09-2005, 09:38 PM
Toni Matt Club *

TenSeven has a spectacular aura aboutTenSeven has a spectacular aura about
The third pic is especially awesome.
Old 01-09-2005, 10:06 PM
Toni Matt Club **

M@ has a reputation beyond reputeM@ has a reputation beyond reputeM@ has a reputation beyond reputeM@ has a reputation beyond reputeM@ has a reputation beyond reputeM@ has a reputation beyond reputeM@ has a reputation beyond reputeM@ has a reputation beyond reputeM@ has a reputation beyond reputeM@ has a reputation beyond reputeM@ has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to M@ Send a message via Yahoo to M@
Scha-weet. Wanted to hit some this morning, but playing the the snow yesterday I found 4 inches on top of ice in the backyard... so I made the no-go decision.

M@
Old 01-10-2005, 08:12 AM
Toni Matt Club *

el-bagr has a brilliant futureel-bagr has a brilliant futureel-bagr has a brilliant futureel-bagr has a brilliant futureel-bagr has a brilliant futureel-bagr has a brilliant futureel-bagr has a brilliant futureel-bagr has a brilliant futureel-bagr has a brilliant futureel-bagr has a brilliant futureel-bagr has a brilliant future
Nice TR!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin
Rock on! Great trip report. It finally time to get out in BC here in southern Maine. Bradbury Mt. is my next short trip.
Olivia and I ran laps on Bradbury on Saturday -- sweet conditions, not too many rocks, plenty of turns!
Old 01-10-2005, 08:19 AM
Toni Matt Club **
Purple Butt Club

Affix Snow has a reputation beyond reputeAffix Snow has a reputation beyond reputeAffix Snow has a reputation beyond reputeAffix Snow has a reputation beyond reputeAffix Snow has a reputation beyond reputeAffix Snow has a reputation beyond reputeAffix Snow has a reputation beyond reputeAffix Snow has a reputation beyond reputeAffix Snow has a reputation beyond reputeAffix Snow has a reputation beyond reputeAffix Snow has a reputation beyond repute
NICE!!!!

Glad to see someone getting a little Split BC!!!!!
Congrats on the new Girl.
Old 01-10-2005, 12:05 PM
Toni Matt Club **

Location: following Diogenes, but the ba$tard threw away the lamp so I'm just stumbling along in the dark!
RR has a reputation beyond reputeRR has a reputation beyond reputeRR has a reputation beyond reputeRR has a reputation beyond reputeRR has a reputation beyond reputeRR has a reputation beyond reputeRR has a reputation beyond reputeRR has a reputation beyond reputeRR has a reputation beyond reputeRR has a reputation beyond reputeRR has a reputation beyond repute
Righteous!
Old 01-14-2005, 12:57 AM
Toni Matt Club *

Rider.Steve has a reputation beyond reputeRider.Steve has a reputation beyond reputeRider.Steve has a reputation beyond reputeRider.Steve has a reputation beyond reputeRider.Steve has a reputation beyond reputeRider.Steve has a reputation beyond reputeRider.Steve has a reputation beyond reputeRider.Steve has a reputation beyond reputeRider.Steve has a reputation beyond reputeRider.Steve has a reputation beyond reputeRider.Steve has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by TenSeven
The third pic is especially awesome.
Agreed! Sweet turns, sweet pow-pow!

It's a shame you had to stop for pix! Lurker's gain, eh!

Steve
Old 01-14-2005, 10:09 AM
Toni Matt Club **
Reputation Groveller

elwood has a reputation beyond reputeelwood has a reputation beyond reputeelwood has a reputation beyond reputeelwood has a reputation beyond reputeelwood has a reputation beyond reputeelwood has a reputation beyond reputeelwood has a reputation beyond reputeelwood has a reputation beyond reputeelwood has a reputation beyond reputeelwood has a reputation beyond reputeelwood has a reputation beyond repute
Nice TR! Good going!