T4T Forums - Tuckerman Ravine NH  

Go Back   T4T Forums - Tuckerman Ravine NH > Lunch Rocks > Recent Photos & Reports

Old 04-20-2008, 09:32 AM
Pinkham Notch Visitor

L&AirC is on a distinguished road
Three Naked Guys At Tux 4/18/08

I was at Tux this past Friday (4/18/08) and on my way up the Chute, a lady asked me to take some pictures of the three naked guys skiing. I guess they had asked her but her friend with the camera had left. I have a bunch of them (had the camera on high speed). When the guy with the helmet (on the head above his shoulders) made it down, I told him I would poste the pics at this site.

Not wanting to affend anyone, I uploaded them to kodak gallery and will send the link to anyone that asks for it. You can PM if you like. The pics are probably PG-13 at worst.

Once the Vaicodin wears off a little, I'll tell you all about my first time at Tux and what it feels like to tear your ACL and then have to walk to HoJo's.

Ken
Old 04-20-2008, 09:36 AM
T4T Founder
Administrator/Moderator
Toni Matt Club **

skicdave has a reputation beyond reputeskicdave has a reputation beyond reputeskicdave has a reputation beyond reputeskicdave has a reputation beyond reputeskicdave has a reputation beyond reputeskicdave has a reputation beyond reputeskicdave has a reputation beyond reputeskicdave has a reputation beyond reputeskicdave has a reputation beyond reputeskicdave has a reputation beyond reputeskicdave has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to skicdave
LOL... NG's are early this year! Send me the link and we'll make them famouser with a new graemlin for NG 2008.

PG-13 NG shots have been posted here in the past.

Past Tuckerman NG's...

They get extra recognition if they are T4Ter's...
Old 04-20-2008, 10:57 AM
Toni Matt Club *

jumpturn has a reputation beyond reputejumpturn has a reputation beyond reputejumpturn has a reputation beyond reputejumpturn has a reputation beyond reputejumpturn has a reputation beyond reputejumpturn has a reputation beyond reputejumpturn has a reputation beyond reputejumpturn has a reputation beyond reputejumpturn has a reputation beyond reputejumpturn has a reputation beyond reputejumpturn has a reputation beyond repute
Old 04-20-2008, 03:32 PM
Pinkham Notch Visitor

skiline95 will become famouser soon enough
Hey ken,

I was the leader of those three naked guys on friday up the center chute. Can i get those shots by any chance? We were glad some people got shots of us.

THanks

JP
Old 04-20-2008, 04:19 PM
HoJo 's Or Bust

Faceplant! will become famouser soon enough
Thanks

Hey ken

I was the guy with the helmet. I didn't have anyplace to carry a camera on that run, can i plz get that link. If anyone else has any pictures of us skiing in all our glory that day plz post them.

Thanks Sam
Old 04-20-2008, 08:08 PM
Toni Matt Club **

BladeGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBladeGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBladeGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBladeGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBladeGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBladeGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBladeGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBladeGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBladeGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBladeGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBladeGirl has a reputation beyond repute
Thank you Faceplant and Skiline! You follow a long and honorable tradition! Even one of our moderators was . Beware though, he got ticketed for it (for real).

Thanks to L&AirC for making the photos available (please make available to me!)

-BG
Old 04-20-2008, 09:45 PM
Pinkham Notch Visitor

parkexblur is on a distinguished road
got some video

try http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T7KWOBQFVy4, its in there towards the end, not great quality but i could email you the clips
Old 04-20-2008, 10:18 PM
HoJo 's Or Bust

Faceplant! will become famouser soon enough
Hey thats my white ass

BladeGirl
The ranger was waiting for us at the bottom (how could he miss it, we climbed up in the nude). His first words to us were "put on some shorts, we need to talk". He explained the possible penalties for our actions which couldíve been a fine or mandatory court date (I didn't know they were optional). He was kind and let us off with a warning and told us not to do it again. I'm sure the out come would have been different if we tried this on Saturday.

Thanks parkexblur for posting the video Iím the second guy. (5:30 into the clip)
Old 04-21-2008, 09:06 AM
Toni Matt Club *

boardman has a reputation beyond reputeboardman has a reputation beyond reputeboardman has a reputation beyond reputeboardman has a reputation beyond reputeboardman has a reputation beyond reputeboardman has a reputation beyond reputeboardman has a reputation beyond reputeboardman has a reputation beyond reputeboardman has a reputation beyond reputeboardman has a reputation beyond reputeboardman has a reputation beyond repute
The Tradition continues! To hell with The Masters, THIS is a "tradition unlike any other!"
Old 04-21-2008, 11:02 AM
Toni Matt Club **

BladeGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBladeGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBladeGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBladeGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBladeGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBladeGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBladeGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBladeGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBladeGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBladeGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBladeGirl has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Faceplant! View Post
(how could he miss it, we climbed up in the nude)
I hope you wore sunscreen!

-BG
Old 04-21-2008, 01:34 PM
Headwall Master

footlong is a jewel in the roughfootlong is a jewel in the roughfootlong is a jewel in the roughfootlong is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by parkexblur View Post
try http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T7KWOBQFVy4, its in there towards the end, not great quality but i could email you the clips
GREAT video! And not just 'cuz you caught the naked guys in action...
Old 04-21-2008, 03:41 PM
Pinkham Notch Visitor

terrbear will become famouser soon enough
It was an amazing day. I think that parkexblur had a little too much scotch. He's "The Master At Work" in the video. I want to go back with him next year so I pretended that he was a big ski star and he wanted to show the DVD to his mother.
Old 04-22-2008, 12:50 PM
HoJo 's Or Bust

eblackwelder will become famouser soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by skiline95 View Post
I was the leader of those three naked guys on friday up the center chute.
Say what?!?!?!
Old 04-22-2008, 10:48 PM
Pinkham Notch Visitor

webby is on a distinguished road
Happy to have my first post be my admission that I witnessed this event.

That's all.
Old 04-22-2008, 11:01 PM
Toni Matt Club **

M@ has a reputation beyond reputeM@ has a reputation beyond reputeM@ has a reputation beyond reputeM@ has a reputation beyond reputeM@ has a reputation beyond reputeM@ has a reputation beyond reputeM@ has a reputation beyond reputeM@ has a reputation beyond reputeM@ has a reputation beyond reputeM@ has a reputation beyond reputeM@ has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to M@ Send a message via Yahoo to M@
It's always the same ****ing story with this place.

M@